Get Your Labor Law Posters Updated for the New Year
Many mandatory State changes have occurred for the 2012 year:
- 2012 Minimum Wage Changes: Arizona, Colorado , Florida, Montana, Ohio, Oregon, and Vermont
- New Jersey – Updated and added a new Record keeping Requirement Poster
- Connecticut – is mandating a new Paid Sick Leave Poster available within a week.
- California – Updated its Notice A, Notice B, and Discrimination Poster
- Louisiana – Earned Income Tax Credit, but the poster isn’t ready yet.
- Nevada – Discrimination Notice
- Oklahoma – Workers’ Compensation
For these States, we can ship the posters without the NLRA and then can ship a separate NLRA piece to post in the event it gets approved.
Posters are out of compliance w/out getting the updates mentioned!
IF YOU DO NOT ALREADY HAVE THIS YEAR’S POSTER, FILL OUT A CONTACT FORM WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- The number of posters needed
- Language: English or Spanish available
- The state(s) where you will use the poster(s)
- Your shipping address
ONCE RECEIVING YOUR REQUEST, WE WILL BILL YOUR CARD ON FILE FOR A ONE-TIME CHARGE OF $30 PER POSTER PLUS $8 FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPPING.