Many mandatory State changes have occurred for the 2012 year:
- 2012 Minimum Wage Changes: Arizona, Colorado , Florida, Montana, Ohio, Oregon, and Vermont
- New Jersey – Updated and added a new Record keeping Requirement Poster
- Connecticut – is mandating a new Paid Sick Leave Poster available within a week.
- California – Updated its Notice A, Notice B, and Discrimination Poster
- Louisiana – Earned Income Tax Credit, but the poster isn’t ready yet.
- Nevada – Discrimination Notice
- Oklahoma – Workers’ Compensation