The web site will be down for about 6 hours Friday beginning around 8PM PST. We apologize for any inconvenience but it will be well worth it!
- Closing pay period reports now include both salaried time and hourly time combined in a single process.
- When closing a pay period, you can now use pre-selected dates, custom dates (as before), or even add selected employees into an existing payroll report.
- The clock-out time is now set forward to include the time it takes to add notes or make other modifications.
- Project timers are now paused upon clock out! There is a checkbox to disable this feature in My Account Settings. The default for all accounts will be to pause the timers. On the clock out page, the number of paused projects will be displayed.
- The Status Update feature has been upgraded so you should give it a try! A “new entries” flag is now visible without opening the window. Also, important updates can now be “starred” for easy reference.
- The hourly time approval process has been separated from the close pay period process. It is now a process of its own with a button of its own in the left menu.
- You can now archive customers, projects, account codes, vendors and events en mass from their respective lists instead of just one at a time.
- Most dropdowns have been updated to become searchable. Click on the magnifying glass icon next to the drop down selector to enable search.
- It is now possible to archive hourly time instead of closing it out in a pay period report.
- Receipts can now be uploaded to the expense form on the mobile site.