- How can my business use time tracking data to identify workflow inefficiencies or bottlenecks?
Want to unlock the secret to a smoother work process? Time tracking! Learn how businesses can use time tracking to identify inefficiencies.
- 7 Accounting Equations to Help You Track Your Business’s Financial Health
As a business owner you should understand a few basic accounting equations to give you a reliable way to assess the financial well-being of your company.
- 5 Tips to Help Employees Improve Business Communications and Increase Productivity
By implementing a few changes, you can help improve the quality of your business communications and your bottom line.
- Is Project Time Tracking Worth It? How It Can Affect Your Bottom Line
Accurate job costing means the difference between profit and unexpected costs. This is why project time tracking is essential and can help your bottom line in several ways.
- Business Math: How to calculate your profit margin
Ever wonder how to gauge the financial health of your business or how much moolah you're bringing in? Learning how to calculate profit margin can answer these questions.
- 10 Strategies to Inflation-Proof Your Small Business
How can you combat inflation without driving your customers away? We’ll cover several strategies to keep your business thriving.
- Does my company need to report its beneficial owners information (BIO)?
FinCEN has put out a guide to help small businesses follow the new rules for reporting who owns and controls their company (BIO).
- How to ensure payroll compliance
Why is payroll compliance important? If you don't play by the rules, you can face fines, audits, and other consequences.
- What’s the difference between a balance sheet and a profit and loss statement?
If you've ever felt lost when the terms balance sheet and profit and loss statement come up, you’re not alone. Learn the difference now.
- Business Math: How to Calculate the Accounting Equation
The accounting equation is a simple yet powerful formula that provides a snapshot of a business's financial health.
News & Tips for Small Business Owners, Employees, and Accounting Professionals
We Help Thousands of Employers Manage Time, Time Off, and Expenses